1. It is mainly used for the storage of long stuff such as rolled section steel, steel tube, plates, wire lines and so on.
2. Upright shaft is usually made of H type steel or cold rolling steel or frame, square tube, cold rolling steel or H type steel are used to make arms.
3. Cantilevers are assembled to upright shafts by composite type or boltsνts which is also for the fixation between base and uprights.
4. Level height is adjustable. Loading and unloading of goods can be done manually or by forklifts.
5. The height of cantilever racking is usually lower than 2500mm (the height up to 6000mm by using forklifts for loading); Length of arm is shorter than 1200mm, and loading capacity is no more than 1200kg per arm.
6. Cantilever racking is mainly used in the Mechanical Manufacturing Industry and markets for building materials.
Our company is a manufacturer of racks, logistics systems, and multi-layer warehousing systems.During the past eleven years, our company has been dedicated to planning, designing, producing and installing logistics systems and automatic stereo warehouse facilities.