Storage High-Speed Metal Shelf Radio Shuttle Pallet Rack
1. It is a combination of simple drive-in racking and shuttle cart( also named as pallet mole in some regions).
2. Incoming the storage system, pallets to be loaded by forklifts on the shuttle cart which is located at the front end of the drive-in system,
then the shuttle cart carrying a pallet is sent to an appointed location by remote control.
3. For outgoing of pallet, the process is on the contrary.
1. To maximize storage space
2. To make it more stable of conventional drive-through structure
3. To decrease operation costs
4. To enhance control accuracy
China : 8 #Boqiao street, Binjiang development zone, Nanjing, Jiangsu, China
US: 3702 W Sample Street,South Bend,Indiana,46619