NOVA Drive-in rack or drive-through (sometimes spelled Drive-thru)is designed for storing a large number of similar goods (pallets). Pallets are placed on the supporting rails, which makes possible the high-density storage. The rack system is the most ideal for expensive storage space like cold storage warehouses.
Drive-in & through rack Advantages:
1. Suitable for small variety but large quantity stored products, especially for standard goods;
2. Very high utility ratio of the warehouse;
3. Each aisle consists of several level of pallet support rail. Pallets are placed on pallet support rail one after another;
4. Forklifts operation alongside the aisle;
5. First-in-last-out access process, one side in/out or two side in/out can be met.
6. Top and back bracing are used to fix the whole racking, making the whole racking stable and safe;
7. First level pallets can be placed on the floor;
8. Surface treatment: powder painting;
9. Different size available
Drive-In & Drive-Through Racks offer the ability to store a large amount of similar loads in a smaller area. Selectivity is sacrificed, but storage density is outstanding. Drive In Racking can store up to 75% more pallets in the same space than selective racking -- depending on your application. It requires fewer aisles and is better cubic storage.